16 Jun 2009

KENAPA ENGKAU????

WHY YOU?

When we meet a few months ago,you were no one I know
I was attracted to discover the unknown
To find your secret on my own
WHY YOU?
That was the question
The only answer was attraction
But I managed to solve the puzzle
Putting all the pieces together
At this moment I saw the picture of you

You are a unique wonderful creature
You are not an ordinary women
And no one else has something in common
You have the warmth of the sun that melts all me around
You have the brightness of the star that we can see the twinkle though too far
You have the tender power of spring that can revival almost everything
You have the firmness of a mountain that was appreciated by everyone
You have the insistence of the ocean that gives its wave non stopping motion
You have the generosity of the rain that never let any plant complain
You have all the nature glory that can’t be put in a poem or story

No comments: